- RSS Channel Showcase 9254490
- RSS Channel Showcase 7083266
- RSS Channel Showcase 4591363
- RSS Channel Showcase 1652005
Articles on this Page
- 08/29/13--04:03: _IP providers make p...
- 06/08/16--07:01: _Minimize memory mov...
- 10/11/16--05:00: _Achronix moves into...
- 10/25/16--09:30: _ARM brings security...
- 07/18/17--03:23: _MTAPI library adds ...
- 09/12/17--05:26: _Group to build CCIX...
- 08/29/13--04:03: IP providers make plans for the internet of things
- 06/08/16--07:01: Minimize memory moves for greener data centers
- 10/11/16--05:00: Achronix moves into embedded FPGA
- 10/25/16--09:30: ARM brings security to Cortex-M family
- 07/18/17--03:23: MTAPI library adds patterns for heterogeneous multicore
- 09/12/17--05:26: Group to build CCIX accelerator test chip
ARM and Synopsys both plan to make inroads to the internet of things with their IP strategies.
Deep pipelines and dynamic memory sharing may provide the key to the development of faster and more efficient server-farm blades as the focus in hardware design moves to augmenting conventional processors with specialized accelerators.
Achronix has decided to offer the FPGA technology it has developed as a set of embeddable cores.
ARM has launched the first of a series of Cortex-M series microcontrollers based on the V8M architecture that incorporate the Trustzone security mechanism.
The latest major release of the EMB2 multicore library introduces C++ wrappers, plugins for GPU programming, and a variety of design patterns
ARM, Xilinx, Cadence Design Systems, and TSMC have agreed to produce a test chip for the CCIX project.